- It was reported that TRON founder Justin Sun withdrew 764,740 MATIC from the Binance exchange, corresponding to 716 thousand dollars.
- Inflation data being lower than expected had a positive impact on stocks and Bitcoin, thus affecting prices.
- BlackRock highlighted the risks associated with stablecoins for investors considering iShares Bitcoin spot EFT. According to recent reports, BlackRock has highlighted the instability of stablecoins such as Tether USD (USDT) and Circle USD (USDC).
- Uniswap Labs announced an Android mobile wallet app with built-in exchange feature in the Google Play store.
- Disney has created an NFT platform with blockchain and metaverse firm Dapper Labs.
- The beta mainnet phase of dYdX Chain has gone live. Users will now be able to trade over 33 perpetual markets offering up to 20x leverage through the dydx.trade platform.
- New information came from James Seyffart, Bloomberg’s famous ETF analyst. According to Seyffart, the SEC will postpone the spot Bitcoin ETF applications of Hashdex and Franklin Templeton companies on November 17 and Global X company on November 21.
- The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filed a total of 784 lawsuits in the crypto sector in fiscal year 2023 and imposed fines of $ 5 billion.
- A spokesperson for the Delaware Department of State told Cointelegraph that the fraudulent application claiming to have registered BlackRock’s “iShares XRP Trust” will be forwarded to state authorities.
- A new financing round has been launched for blockchain-based wholesale payment company Fnality, supported by global investment bank Goldman Sachs and French bank BNB Paribas Nomura Group.
- Nasdaq has filed a proposal with the SEC seeking approval to list BlackRock’s spot Ethereum ETF, building on regulators’ recent approval of ETH-based futures ETFs in October.
- Singapore-based exchange Crypto.com has been granted a license to conduct certain virtual asset servicing activities in Dubai by the Dubai Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority (VARA).
- According to on-chain platform Santiment, Bitcoin whales realized their profits by selling 60,000 BTC worth approximately $2.22 billion in recent weeks.
- According to Bloomberg, Morgan Stanley and UBS predict that the FED will make a major interest rate cut starting from the first half of 2024, while Goldman Sachs thinks that the FED will start cutting interest rates only at the end of 2024 and the rate of reduction will be slow.
- However, predictions that the FED will start reducing interest rates as of June next year are gaining ground.
- Global markets are following a positive trend following the announced CPI data.
- While the Consumer Price Index (CPI) in the USA remained unchanged on a monthly basis, it increased by 3.2 percent on an annual basis. The expectation was that it would increase by 0.1 percent monthly and 3.3 percent annually. Annual inflation in the country was at 3.7 percent last month.
- While the US 10-year bond interest rate decreased by 19 basis points and closed the day at 4.44 percent, the dollar index decreased by 1.5 percent to 104.05, showing the strongest decline in the last year. The dollar index is currently just above its previous close.
- The US House of Representatives approved the temporary budget bill that will prevent the federal government from shutting down. If the interim budget bill is approved by the US Senate, it will be submitted for President Joe Biden’s signature to become law.
- Yesterday in the New York Stock Exchange, the Nasdaq index increased by 2.37 percent, the Dow Jones index increased by 1.43 percent and the S&P 500 index increased by 1.91 percent. Index futures contracts in the USA started the new day with a positive trend.
- While there was a buying trend in the European stock markets yesterday, all eyes are on inflation data in the UK today. BST: 10:00
- Yesterday, the DAX 40 index in Germany increased by 1.76 percent, the CAC 40 index in France increased by 1.39 percent, the FTSE 100 index in the UK increased by 0.20 percent and the MIB 30 index in Italy increased by 1.45 percent. Index futures contracts in Europe started the new day with a positive trend.
- As the rise in US markets carries over to Asian markets, the meeting between US President Joe Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping will be closely followed.
- While the Japanese economy shrank by 0.5 percent monthly and 2.1 percent annually, industrial production in the country exceeded expectations with a 0.5 percent increase on a monthly basis.
- October economic indicators in China reveal that difficulties in recovery after Covid-19 continue in the fields of production, consumption, investment and employment.
- While the People’s Bank of China (PBoC) kept the policy rate constant, it injected large amounts of cash into the market through the Medium-Term Loan Facility (MLF) and reverse repo transactions.
- The barrel price of Brent oil is increasing and trading at $82.98.
Technology and Stocks
- The German government announced that it will provide a guarantee of 7.5 billion euros to the company to protect Siemens Energy’s order book. Following the guarantee of the German government, the share price of Siemens Group gained 2.7 percent and the share price of Siemens Energy gained 2.6 percent yesterday. .