- BlackRock, which manages a total of $9 trillion in assets, applied for iShares Ethereum Trust in the state of Delaware. The application increased the price of ETH above $2,000 for a short time.
- BlackRock’s spot Ethereum ETF plan was confirmed, according to a form 19b-4 filing filed with the SEC on November 9.
- While a total of 12 asset managers’ spot Bitcoin ETF applications are pending by the SEC, they may not be released to the market immediately even if they are approved due to bureaucratic obligations.
- DappRadar, known as the “World Dapp Store”, announced the integration of XRP Ledger. This move allows users to use DappRadar to track dApps and NFT collections on the XRP Ledger, keeping them one step ahead of developments in the ecosystem.
- According to Bloomberg, cryptocurrency miners sold more Bitcoin than they produced in October.
- Crypto lending company Celsius Network is on track to avoid bankruptcy after its customer repayment plan was approved in Delaware bankruptcy court on Thursday.
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chairman Gensler has hinted that he is open to the FTX exchange resuming operations as long as its new boss acts within legal limits.
- Cathie Wood has announced that Ark Invest will be collaborating with 21Shares to offer a new suite of innovative exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- ARK Invest also divested shares of Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, while Robinhood continues to buy shares. ARK made a massive purchase of Robinhood stock on November 8, acquiring a total of 1.1 million shares in one day for approximately $9.5 million.
- Swiss Banking giant UBS Group AG and HSBC are contributing to Hong Kong’s vision as a digital asset hub by allowing wealthy clients in Hong Kong to trade in select crypto ETFs.
- Irina Dilkinska, one of the leading figures of the organization in the Onecoin fraud, which collected more than 4 billion dollars from its investors and ended with great controversy in 2017, confessed her crime in the court in the USA.
- Polygon Labs has launched a grant program for developers to create applications in its ecosystem. Polygon Labs is offering a total of 110 million native tokens MATIC, valued at $85 million, to projects in decentralized finance (DeFi), gaming, social media and more.
- Metaverse platform The Sandbox will create a new cinema-themed virtual reality space with famous Hollywood brands such as “The Walking Dead”, “Black Mirror” and “Peaky Blinders”.
- In his statements yesterday, FED Chairman Powell stated that they are not sure that a restrictive monetary policy stance has been reached that will reduce inflation to the 2 percent target, and that they will not hesitate to tighten monetary policy further if necessary.
- Global markets are watching negatively as the tone in US Federal Reserve (FED) Chairman Jerome Powell’s speech yesterday was harsher than expected.
- Yesterday in the New York Stock Exchange, the Dow Jones index decreased by 0.65 percent, the S&P 500 index decreased by 0.81 percent and the Nasdaq index decreased by 0.94 percent. Index futures contracts in the USA started the new day with a mixed course.
- While the upward trend was prominent in European stock markets yesterday, the data to be announced in the UK today is expected to give important signals about the course of the economy.
- Yesterday, the DAX 40 index in Germany increased by 0.81 percent, the MIB 30 index in Italy increased by 0.74 percent, the CAC 40 index in France increased by 1.13 percent and the FTSE 100 index in the UK increased by 0.73 percent. Index futures contracts in Europe started the new day with a decline.
- Experts noted that possible steps taken by the government following the inflation data announced yesterday in China are expected to increase volatility in the markets.
- A barrel of Brent oil is traded at $80.42 in international markets.