- Circle, the producer of USDC, plans to go public with an IPO. It is supported by giant companies such as Goldman Sachs and BlackRock. The value of the company was determined to be 9 billion dollars in 2022.
- Binance announced its new web3 wallet.
- Data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView showed that Bitcoin is struggling to reclaim $35,000 as support. According to analysts, a sharp increase in open interest in derivative markets could cause volatility.
- Santiment, a market intelligence platform, shared insights about the top cryptocurrencies based on their development activities in a post on X. Accordingly, Cardano (ADA) ranks first. Polkadot (DOT) and Kusama (KSM) are also on track, sharing second place in development activities. The list also includes APT, LINK, ATOM and ETH.
- Reunit’s founder, GoldenNaim Naïm Boubziz, claimed that the ZRO altcoin will be launched within 10 days. This news has sparked curiosity throughout the LayerZero Ecosystem, especially among projects listed on Binance that may be affected by the ZRO airdrop.
- Popular trading platform Robinhood announced that it is looking to expand its crypto operations to Europe with an experienced team and via the UK, following the release of its Q3 earnings on Tuesday.
- Crypto exchange Kraken is in talks with some blockchain technology companies to launch its own layer-2 network. According to the information received, Kraken is in contact with Polygon, Matter Labs and Nil Foundation on the issue.
- Glassnode’s data showed that while long-term Bitcoin holders reached an all-time high, the current BTC supply also reached an all-time low.
- According to the AvengerDAO report contributed by security firm HashDit, frauds via BNB Smart Chain (BSC) decreased by 75% compared to the second quarter of 2023.
- Ripple will support new payment corridors between 27 African countries and Australia, the United Kingdom and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) within the scope of its agreement with African mobile payment provider Onafriq. Onafriq will use Ripple Payments’ blockchain technology together with three partner companies.
- The core team of Evmos, the Layer 1 blockchain that facilitates the integration of Ethereum smart contracts into the Cosmos network, has announced that it plans to discontinue support for Cosmos transactions to focus solely on Ethereum-based transactions.
- Kazakhstan Ministry of Culture and Information officially confirmed the news that they blocked access to Coinbase’s website in the country. Kazakhstan authorities have been blocking local IP addresses from accessing Coinbase since September.
- In the markets, verbal guidance from Fed officials ahead of Fed Chairman Jerome Powell’s statements tomorrow continues to make asset pricing difficult.
- While global markets continue to seek direction with the statements of the US Federal Reserve (FED) officials, increasing recession concerns around the world increase the mobility in commodity prices.
- While a buying-oriented trend was prominent in the bond markets yesterday, the bond issuance of the US Treasury will continue today with the issuance of 10-year bonds worth $ 40 billion.
- Yesterday, in the New York Stock Exchange, the Dow Jones index rose by 0.17 percent, the S&P 500 index rose by 0.28 percent and the Nasdaq index rose by 0.9 percent. Index futures contracts in the USA started the new day with a decline.
- While the search for direction was dominant in European stock markets yesterday, macroeconomic data in the region continues to give mixed signals.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) also announced yesterday that the ECB may have to keep the policy rate at 4 percent throughout the next year.
- Index futures contracts in Europe started the new day with a decline.
- While selling pressure comes to the fore in Asian stock markets in the new day, concerns about the Chinese economy continue.
- Although the IMF increased its growth forecast for the Chinese economy to 5.4 percent for this year and 4.6 percent for next year, it is noteworthy that the expectations for Chinese growth in the next 5 years are weak.
- While the barrel price of Brent oil lost 4.1 percent of its value and fell to 81.6 dollars, it also decreased by 0.4 percent to 81.3 dollars on the new day, falling to the lowest level since July 24.
Technology and Stocks
- Moody’s Analytics has begun preparations for a new stablecoin that will use artificial intelligence to provide real-time data on the liquidity and stability of stablecoin issuers and predict possible anchor losses in a 24-hour period.