- Invesco and Galaxy’s Spot Bitcoin Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) was listed on the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) website with the code BTCO. When we saw BlackRock on this list before, the BTC price reacted positively and rose.
- The world’s second largest Bitcoin “investor” after Satoshi Nakamoto was the US government. While only a small portion of the Bitcoin assets seized over the years were sold, the Ministry of Justice was interestingly accused of selling too early.
- Adam Back, co-founder and CEO of blockchain company Blockstream, claimed in his latest analysis that ASIC miners and Bitcoin prices often have a correlation. Back expressed his belief that ASIC miners will rise again, claiming that this will happen during Bitcoin’s bull phase.
- Daniel Shin, one of the founders of Terraform Labs company and Terra LUNA, pointed out his partner Do Kwon, who is in prison in Montenegro, as the reason for the entire collapse.
- Although Warren Buffett still distrusts cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, he made a $130 million profit from his position in a crypto-friendly bank this year.
- Even though the Bitcoin price is 50 percent below its all-time high of $34,000, 80 percent of Bitcoin wallets are in profit.
- In its official statement, Coinbase announced that it decided to suspend trading for the Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) altcoin.
- Core Scientific, one of the Bitcoin mining companies damaged by the Terra LUNA collapse in the summer of 2022, received approval from the court in line with its restructuring plan. The SEC and company shareholders also signed on to the new plan.
- Telegram chatbot Unibot lost nearly $640,000 worth of digital assets after a hacker managed to exploit a vulnerability in the newly deployed contract. PeckShield reported that the attacker first transferred the assets to Uniswap, and then they were directed to Tornado Cash.
- Bitget exchange changed its decision to delist TokenFi, which it listed on October 27, 2023. Bitget stated that Floki was maliciously squeezing liquidity and manipulating market prices.
- Billionaire investor Stanley Druckenmiller praised Bitcoin. Thanking Bitcoin for creating a “brand” in the last 15 years, the billionaire announced that he did not own BTC but should have.
- Circle announced on Tuesday that it will no longer provide stablecoin minting services to customers with zero balances. The discontinuation date of this service was stated as November 30. As you know, Tether imposes this restriction for individual users with a balance below $ 100,000.
- While the markets are waiting for the FED’s decisions today, it is considered certain that the bank will keep the policy rate constant, even though a series of recently announced macroeconomic data indicate that the economy is still hot.
- Global markets are following a positive trend ahead of the monetary policy decisions to be announced today by the US Federal Reserve (FED) and the statements of Fed Chairman Jerome Powell.
- While the US 10-year bond interest rate continues to remain close to the peak of the last 16 years at 4.92 percent, the US government’s borrowing calendar for the last quarter of the year is expected to be announced today.
- Yesterday, in the New York Stock Exchange, the Dow Jones index rose by 0.38 percent, the S&P 500 index rose by 0.65 percent and the Nasdaq index rose by 0.48 percent. Index futures contracts in the USA started the new day with a decline.
- While a buying-oriented trend was prominent in European stock markets, excluding the UK, yesterday, according to the data announced yesterday, annual inflation in the Eurozone, which was 4.3 percent in September, fell to 2.9 percent in October, the lowest level of the last two years.
- The European Region economy shrank by 0.1 percent in the third quarter of this year compared to the previous quarter.
- While Asian stock markets, excluding Hong Kong, started with a buying trend, the Bank of Japan (BoJ) made unplanned bond purchases after the 10-year bond interest rate reached the highest level in the last 10 years at 0.97 percent.
- A barrel of Brent oil is traded at $85.34 in international markets.
Technology and Stocks
- Technology stocks face trillion-dollar losses as bond yields rise.
- Investors fear that if the downtrend in the S&P 500 continues, it will also affect Bitcoin.
- Google Cloud is making it easier to access Solana-based data by integrating Solana with the BigQuery data analytics service. The inclusion of Solana in BigQuery aims to provide enhanced insights into blockchain analytics.