- There was an inflow of $326 million into digital asset funds this week. This entry was the highest investment seen since July 2022. 90% of $326 million was transferred to Bitcoin.
- Elon Musk clarified that X posts that are not verified by Community Notes will not receive a share of the revenue.
- The UN published its mining report by examining mining activities in 76 countries.
- Celestia, which is expected to go to mainnet this week, also gained momentum with the Binance listing news.
- According to Glassnode’s data, open interest in Bitcoin options reached an all-time high of $17.73 billion. Open interest in call and put options reached $17.73 billion on Friday, exceeding the highest level at the beginning of this year and the peak recorded during the 2021 bull market.
- In a resurfaced video shot in 2019, SEC Chairman Gary Gensler was seen criticizing the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for its “inconsistent” approach to spot Bitcoin products.
- It was stated that while former FTX CEO SBF supported the regulations in public, he used harsh expressions for the regulators behind closed doors.
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), a regulated derivatives exchange that lists Bitcoin futures, ranked second in the ranking of BTC futures exchanges, just behind Binance.
- Stars Arena, the platform’s CEO Chill Pill, resigned. This resignation came about a month after the platform suffered a major smart contract exploit. The total value locked (TVL) of the protocol was 3 million before the hack, but it is now just over $300,000.
- According to data shared by Brazil’s revenue service agency, the most popular stablecoin USDT has seen a huge increase in its adoption rate.
- Snowtrace.io, a popular blockchain discovery tool on the Avalanche network, has announced that it will shut down its website, powered by Etherscan’s “Discovery as a Service” (EaaS) toolset, on November 30. The Snowtrace team announced that the browser, which is supported only by Etherscan, will be shutting down. Please note that users must save their backup information, such as custom name tags and contact verification information, before that date.
- Emurgo, one of the founding organizations of the Cardano blockchain, announced a partnership with the Blockchain Institute of Singapore (IBS).
- The total value locked (TVL) in Cardano recently attracted attention by exceeding $250 million.
- Cosmos (ATOM) announced that its proposal to transfer more than 42.7 million tokens from an unclaimed Airdrop of CosmWasm platform Neutron (NTRN) has been approved, thus authorizing the Neutron DAO to transfer 42,727,950 unclaimed NTRNs to the Cosmos Hub community pool. would have been given.
- While it is certain that the FED will leave the policy rate constant tomorrow, according to the pricing in the money markets, the signals to be received from the policy text and the statements of Fed Chairman Jerome Powell are expected to have an impact on asset prices.
- The US Treasury Department reduced its borrowing forecast for the fourth quarter of this year from $852 billion to $776 billion.
- Yesterday, the Dow Jones index rose by 1.58 percent, the S&P 500 index rose by 1.20 percent and the Nasdaq index rose by 1.16 percent in the New York stock exchange. Index futures contracts in the USA started the new day with a decline.
- While a buying trend was prominent in European stock markets yesterday, the positive data announced in Germany had an impact on this trend.
- Yesterday, the DAX 40 index in Germany increased by 0.20 percent, the CAC 40 index in France increased by 0.44 percent, the FTSE 100 index in the UK increased by 0.50 percent and the MIB 30 index in Italy increased by 0.19 percent. Index futures contracts in Europe started the new day with a decline.
- Today, all eyes are on growth and inflation data for the Eurozone, while the decline in oil prices helps to keep risk appetite strong in the region.
- The World Bank warned that if the conflicts in the Middle East spread, the price of oil could exceed $150 a barrel.
- The Bank of Japan (BoJ) stated that while it will keep the policy rate constant, it will loosen its bond purchasing commitment and use 1 percent as a reference point.
- A barrel of Brent oil is traded at $86.78 in international markets.