- VanEck announced that it will soon launch the VanEck Ethereum Strategy (EFUT), designed for investing in Ether futures contracts.
- While the possibility of a US government shutdown continues, the SEC continues to postpone ETF decisions one by one. The SEC postponed the spot Bitcoin ETF decisions of Blackrock, Invesco, Bitwise and Valkyrie. Although the SEC has started to look favorably on forward ETF applications, it continues to postpone spot ETF decisions.
- Sam Bankman-Fried requested his release from Brooklyn federal prison, claiming that he failed to adequately prepare for the hearing. The request for release was again rejected.
- Coinbase has received approval from the Bermuda Monetary Authority to offer continuous futures trading to users outside the United States.
- Could Bitcoin (BTC) be on the verge of a significant price increase if the US government shuts down starting October 1, 2023? This prediction is based on historical precedents where Bitcoin has experienced a rally during periods of financial uncertainty.
- Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse announced that they have given up on purchasing Fortress Trust, but will remain investors and continue to support the team.
- Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss brothers, withdrew approximately $282 million in crypto from Genesis before filing for bankruptcy. Genesis stopped its withdrawal operations after FTX went bankrupt.
- Global markets followed a positive trend with the “dovish” tone of statements coming from the US Federal Reserve (FED) officials.
- Yesterday in the New York Stock Exchange, the S&P 500 index increased by 0.58 percent, the Nasdaq index increased by 0.83 percent, and the Dow Jones index gained 0.35 percent. Index futures contracts in the USA started the new day on a positive note.
- While a positive trend prevails in the European stock markets, today all eyes are on the leading inflation data in the Region and the growth data of the UK economy. 12:00 Turkey time.
- The British economy grew by 0.2 percent in the April-June period.
- While the mixed trend stands out in Asian share markets, there will be no transactions in the markets in China and South Korea due to holidays.
- It was reported that Hui Ka Yan, the founder and Chairman of Evergrande, the construction and real estate company in China’s debt crisis, was being investigated “on suspicion of illegal activities”.
- Brent oil is traded horizontally at $93.03 per barrel in international markets.