- The US Department of Justice has released a court filing stating that the SBF’s defense did not include additional details and was insufficient.
- Added new features to Robinhood wallets; In the statement made, it was announced that, taking into account user feedback, wallets now support Bitcoin and Dogecoin, and users can access services such as withdrawing, sending and storing these tokens.
- Crypto bank SEBA Bank has received approval from Hong Kong to conduct crypto activities.
- Crypto exchange Coinbase has announced that it will publish job postings on X (Twitter) with the integration provided.
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is gearing up to decide on seven spot Bitcoin ETF applications.
- The decision on investment firm Bitwise’s ETF application will be made on September 1. After Bitwise, the decision on the applications of BlackRock, VanEck, Fidelity, Invesco and WisdomTree will be made on September 2. The decision on Valkyrie’s application is also expected to be announced on September 4.
- According to the digital asset funds report, there was an outflow of 168 million dollars from the funds last week, which draws attention as the highest outflow since March 2023.
- While the second quarter growth data of the US economy was revised from 2.4 percent to 2.1 percent, it was stated that the country’s economy grew less than expected in the second quarter and employment growth slowed more than expected.
- After these data, the expectations that the FED will keep the policy rate constant at the September meeting in the pricing in the money markets approached 90 percent.
- Global markets are mixed.
- The commercial crude oil stocks of the USA decreased by about 10 million 600 thousand barrels last week compared to the previous week.
- Analysts drew attention to the importance of the data to be announced today and tomorrow in the USA, and stated that especially the non-farm employment data will have an impact on the direction of the markets.
- The Dow Jones index rose 0.11 percent, the S&P 500 index rose 0.38 percent and the Nasdaq index rose 0.54 percent in the New York stock market. Index futures contracts in the USA started the new day with a mixed course.
- In the European region, a mixed course was observed.
- While the FTSE 100 index in the UK and the FTSE MIB 30 index in Italy rose by 0.12 percent yesterday, the DAX 40 index in Germany decreased by 0.24 percent and the CAC 40 index in France decreased by 0.12 percent. Index futures contracts in Europe started the new day with a mixed course.
- Negative news flow from China continues to suppress asset prices in Asian markets.
- While the Nikkei 225 index increased by 0.9 percent in Japan near the closing, the Hang Seng index in Hong Kong decreased by 0.4 percent, the Shanghai composite index in China decreased by 0.6 percent and the Kospi index in South Korea decreased by 0.4 percent.
- Brent oil is traded at $85.16 a barrel in international markets.