- Aptos and Avalanche are preparing for the unlock this month. It will be the highest unlock ever for Aptos, at approximately $173 million.
- November is one of the most critical months for lock openings. A total of 450 million dollars worth of lock openings will take place in this period alone. Aptos, Avalanche and Hashflow are expected to be at the forefront in unlocking.
- The United States commodities regulator this year paid out $16 million to whistleblowers, much of whose information led to successful enforcement actions.
- The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filed a criminal complaint against SafeMoon, its founder Kyle Nagy, SafeMoon US and the companies’ CEO John Karony and CTO Thomas Smith.
- The bankrupt exchange FTX and its subsidiary Alameda Reserach had received permission to sell altcoins. According to the latest data, exchange wallets transferred “altcoins” worth approximately 13 million dollars to various cryptocurrency exchanges for sale.
- Binance Futures will list SNT with up to 50x leverage as of 15:30 today.
- Taiwan police also seized crypto assets while uncovering a money laundering attempt worth 324.2 Million USDT.
- According to MicroStrategy earnings report; The company, which announced in October that it had purchased 155 more Bitcoins for $5.3 million, currently holds 158,400 BTC.
- Payments firm PayPal has registered as a crypto services provider with the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), as confirmed by the FCA’s official site yesterday.
- There is little chance that United States Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Gary Gensler will unexpectedly pull the plug on Bitcoin exchange-traded funds, according to Bloomberg ETF analysts. Still, a last-minute goal from Gensler is considered a possibility.
- Nym Technologies has partnered with the NEAR Foundation to bring privacy and encryption to the NEAR ecosystem. The collaboration aims to protect user data and transactions against evolving web3 cyber threats.
- World App, the crypto wallet launched just six months ago by Sam Altman’s Worldcoin project, reports that it has more than 1 million monthly active users.
- Avalanche joins Cosmos. Interchain Foundation, a non-profit organization that manages the Cosmos ecosystem, announced that Landslide Network, a platform that bridges the IBC-enabled platform with Avalanche, has developed a lightweight client on Avalanche.
- Fed chairman Jerome Powell left the policy rate constant. In his statements after the interest rate decision, Powell stated that they continued to make decisions from meeting to meeting and said that the future inflation course could be volatile.
- Additionally, Fed Chairman Powell said that they are not yet sure that monetary policy is restrictive enough.
- Global markets are following a positive trend after FED President Powell’s announcement and speeches about the expected fixed decision. Today, all eyes are on the Inflation Report to be announced domestically and the monetary policy decisions of the Bank of England (BoE) abroad.
- US commercial crude oil stocks increased by approximately 800 thousand barrels last week compared to the previous week. The country’s daily crude oil production increased to 13 million 633 thousand barrels.
- The cost of the US autoworkers’ strike reached $10.4 billion.
- Yesterday, in the New York Stock Exchange, the Dow Jones index rose by 0.67 percent, the S&P 500 index rose by 1.05 percent and the Nasdaq index rose by 1.64 percent. Index futures contracts in the USA started the new day with an increase.
- Yesterday, the DAX 40 index in Germany rose by 0.76 percent, the CAC 40 index in France rose by 0.68 percent, the FTSE 100 index in the UK rose by 0.28 percent and the MIB 30 index in Italy rose by 0.88 percent. Index futures contracts in Europe started the new day with an increase.
- While the positive trend in the USA moved to Asian stock markets on the new day, the Chinese stock market diverged negatively.
- Today, while the Japanese government announced a stronger economic support package than expected, problems arising from the real estate sector in China continue to pressure asset prices.
- The barrel price of Brent oil is traded at $87.24 in international markets.
Technology and Stocks
- The profitability of Apple, which is expected to announce its balance sheet in the USA today, is expected to have an impact on the direction of the markets.