- According to the news published by the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), based on data from forensic science firm Elliptic and Tel Aviv software company BitOK, the Hamas terrorist organization and its affiliates received millions of cryptocurrency donations.
- The Brazilian government accused Changpeng Zhao and three local Binance executives of engaging in fraud and other financial crimes.
- Legendary football player Cristiano Ronaldo announced the launch of his third NFT collection on Binance. The CR7 ForeverZone collection, containing 50 thousand mysterious boxes, will be offered to existing and new users.
- SBF’s ongoing trial continues to reveal surprising facts. According to Ellison’s statement, “To ensure that regulators bring down Binance.” It was just one of his plans.
- Gibraltar-based digital asset bank Xapo has received a Securities Broker licence. This development means the company can offer crypto asset management services to customers in Europe, as well as trading stocks such as Apple.
- While expectations that the FED will keep the policy rate constant next month continue to grow stronger in the money markets, it is priced that there is a 91 percent probability that the bank will not change interest rates.
- Global markets are trending positively as members of the US Federal Reserve (FED) use a “dovish” tone in their verbal guidance.
- Global markets are waiting for inflation data to be announced today in the USA at 15:30 Turkish time.
- Stocks in the US continued to rise for the third day as the market reacted to the Israel-Hamas conflict. Bond yields fell as investors sought the safety of the U.S. Treasury, supporting the stock market rally.
- While a mixed trend was evident in European stock markets yesterday, developments in the Middle East are being followed closely.
- While the DAX 40 index in Germany gained 0.24 percent and the MIB 30 index in Italy gained 2.30 percent, the FTSE 100 index in England and the CAC 40 index in France decreased by 0.24 percent. Index futures contracts in Europe started the new day with an increase.
- While the positive trend in the New York stock market was transferred to the Asian stock markets on the new day, the increase in the share of Hujin Investment, affiliated with the Chinese government, in the country’s largest bank, supported the risk appetite.
- According to data announced in Japan, PPI decreased by 0.3 percent on a monthly basis in September, while it increased by 2 percent on an annual basis, well below expectations. Core machinery orders in the country also failed to meet the forecasts, falling by 0.5 percent monthly.
- According to data announced by the British Office for National Statistics (ONS), the British economy grew by 0.2 percent in August.
- A barrel of Brent oil is traded at $85.52 in international markets.
Technology and Stocks
- CoinMarketCap has launched the ChatGPT plugin with free usage.