- Metalpha senior investor Lucy Hu suggested that the reason for BTC’s upward movement is the positive Bitcoin Spot ETF news in recent days. Another important reason may be that institutional investors are adding Bitcoin to their portfolios for risk diversification and the Middle East conflict continues.” he said.
- In the Grayscale case, the court approved the company to proceed with its Bitcoin Spot ETF application and send the application back to the SEC. The court also instructed the SEC on how to proceed with Grayscale’s Bitcoin Spot ETF application.
- It has been confirmed that Reddit’s r/CryptoCurrency community has fired two moderators who were found to be involved in insider trading of the Moons (MOON) token.
- The profit of Michael Saylor’s company, MicroStrategy, exceeded 100 million dollars with the BTC rise we experienced.
- Last days of OKX Türkiye Wheel of Fortune campaign! In the campaign that will last until October 27; By opening an account on OKX and making transactions and keeping at least 100 USD, you have the chance to win an iPhone 15 and many other Tether rewards. All old and new users can participate in the campaign. If you do not have an OKX account, do not forget to check the campaign details.
- BTC’s upward move comes after BlackRock’s Spot Bitcoin ETF, iShares Bitcoin Trust, was listed on a listing maintained by the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation.
- Chainlink’s native token, LINK, gained 35% in value last week and became one of the best-performing tokens. This rise was the highest weekly close for LINK in over 18 months.
- Shanghai Petroleum and Natural Gas Exchange (SHPGX) announced that the digital yuan was used in the execution of an oil transaction for the first time.
PetroChina International purchased 1 million barrels of crude oil.
- Presidential candidate Javier Milei, a crypto sympathizer who demands the abolition of the Central Bank in Argentina and advocates the use of Bitcoin instead of Peso, surprisingly fell behind his opponent in the first round.
- Digital asset investment products saw inflows of $66 million for the 4th consecutive week.
- While the predictions that the US Federal Reserve (Fed) will keep the policy rate at these levels for longer than expected continue to gain strength, it is estimated that the bank will keep the policy rate constant in the next three meetings, based on the pricing in the money markets.
- Global markets are closely following the intense macroeconomic data agenda and bond markets today.
- Yesterday, while the Dow Jones index and the S&P 500 index decreased by 0.58 percent and the S&P 500 index decreased by 0.17 percent in the New York Stock Exchange, the Nasdaq index increased by 0.27 percent. Index futures contracts in the USA started the new day with an increase.
- Parallel to the bond markets in the USA, bond interest rates in Europe have also reached their peak in recent years.
- While there is a mixed trend in European stock markets due to the increase in bond interest rates, Asian stock markets are also following a mixed trend. As the demand for bonds increased, bond interest rates decreased by approximately 10 basis points.
- Yesterday, the DAX 40 index in Germany gained 0.02 percent, the CAC 40 index in France gained 0.50 percent and the MIB 30 index in Italy gained 0.74 percent, while the FTSE 100 index in the UK decreased by 0.37 percent. Index futures contracts in Europe started the new day with a decline.
- Based on the pricing in the money markets, it seems certain that the ECB will keep the three main policy interest rates constant this week.
- On the Japanese side, the Bank of Japan (BoJ) purchased bonds to restrain rising bond interest rates, while Japan’s 10-year bond interest rate decreased to 0.85 percent.
- A barrel of Brent oil is traded at $90.28 in international markets.
Technology and Stocks
- As the balance sheet season continues rapidly in the USA, Microsoft, Google, General Electric and RTX Corporation are expected to announce their financial results today.